BE United will hold its Annual General Meeting on Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 8:00 PM. This meeting is for board members, coaches, trainers, and parents with a player registered with BE United. This meeting is very important in shaping the future of the club and we encourage you all to attend as you will also be able to participate in the election of new board members.
This year you will have the chance to vote in new members of United's Board. Myself (President), Ryan (Treasurer) and Sheri (Field Coordinator) have been in our positions for at least 3 years and I can't thank them enough for their service and help with the other board members to get the club to where we are currently. During our time, it has been amazing to watch the club get better and our family grow. We each have some exciting opportunities in our lives that will require more of our attention, so we will be passing on this great opportunity to serve as a board member the next person to continue helping United reach our fullest potential. You'll be stepping in at some exciting times, as our numbers continue to grow, we look to expand north, bring in our own facility and many more exciting changes. Please take a moment to send an email to the below address for your nominations to the board. United continues to thrive on the ideas and efforts of our members. Only with you can we continue to be the best soccer program in Northern Utah.
All nominations of Candidates for the Club Board of Directors should be submitted by emailing email@example.com before November 8th.
(current members will be there to help with transition
Please see responsibilities for open positions below and consider how you can help continue to move our organization forward.
BE United Board
* Responsible for representing the interests of the players that reside within Box Elder County
* Preside at and conduct all meetings of the club board
* Responsible for establishing and staffing the club in all areas necessary to provide a complete soccer program in the Club
* Responsible for implementing and enforcing the UYSA constitution, bylaws and rules within the Club
* Manage funds and finances and act as the chief signer
* Responsible to attend Region and state meetings and report back to the Club.
* Give a receipt for all monies that shall be deposited in a federally insured financial institution in the name of the club; Deposits be submitted on a timely basis (within three banking days)
* Prepare and present financial reports at every meeting
* Assist the board in setting fees and provide other services as requested by the board.
* Complete file annual tax return
* Submit documents annually to UYSA to retain club membership
* Reconcile bank statement monthly
* Pay invoices and reimbursements on a timely basis
* Submit applicable documents to maintain 501(c)3 status with the IRS
* Safeguard club credit card and monitor it’s use/reconcile to credit card statement
* UYSA Field Assignment Form
* Work with UYSA & Brigham City/Perry to organize premier, state & provisional schedules
* Work with NUU & Brigham City to organize challenger schedule
* Work with coaches/team managers & city to facilitate reschedules
* Order Honey Bucket for Bunderson field
* Liason between Brigham City and club
* Order goals
* Answer e-mails, texts & phone calls regarding fields & rescheduling
* Attend monthly board meetings
* Help with try-outs